The chlorine that you dissolve into your pool water combines with bacteria and other organics in the water on a molecular level to kill these harmful contaminants. When the chlorine “combines” with the bacteria and organics in the water, the chlorine molecules become inactive and no longer work to sanitize your pool. The combined chlorine and contaminants are burned up by your weekly shock treatment, and removed from the water by the pool filter system. The chlorine level of a swimming pool should be maintained at 1-3 ppm at all times to ensure that the pool water is clean and safe for swimmers.
Please, use the link below to send us an email and tell us what it is that you were looking for. We'll do our very best to get it added to the site right away.
Thank you for visiting the site and again, our apologies.
Please add this product to your site