Regular Price: $745.00
Our Price: $700.00
To enjoy the clearest, cleanest water in your pool, install the Sta-Rite® System...3® Mod D.E. pool filter, the latest advance in diatomaceous earth (D.E.) filtration. Diatomaceous earth, a natural substance, is so fine, it traps dirt and debris as small as five microns (1⁄10 the width of a human hair). That means body oils, suntan lotions, pollens, dust, and even some bacteria are trapped in the filter, leaving behind sparkling clear, healthier water.
The System...3® Mod D.E. filter removes dirt particles up to 10 times smaller than the particles removed by sand and cartridge filters. Compared to other D.E. filters, the System...3 is far less complicated to service. If you’re the do-it-yourself type, you save time. If you leave the maintenance to a pool service, saving time means saving money!
The balanced-flow tank design directs water through both sides of the filter module, which increases dirtloading without clogging. Holding more dirt means a longer time between cleanings.
When time does come to clean your System 3 Mod D.E. filter, simply move the valve lever to the backwash position—that’s it ! For more thorough cleaning, remove the tool-free tank lid and spray-rinse the module* while it’s still in place. In minutes, it’s ready for another season.
- Single module replaces complicated multi-grid
- assemblies that are difficult to clean and reassemble.
- Unique balanced-flow tank design maximizes the use
- of the module’s surface area to trap more dirt and
- reduce the frequency of cleaning.
- Top-mounted pressure gauge is conveniently positioned for easy reading.
- Dura-Glas™, Sta-Rite’s exclusive high-density composite resin, will never
- corrode and weathers the elements.
- Posi-Lok™ clamps provide safe, easy access to the filter module.
- 50/50 split-tank design permits rinse-in-place cleaning. Fast in, fast out !
- 2" plumbing ports improve hydraulic flow for greater efficiency.
- Sleek, contemporary styling blends beautifully with any poolscape.
*Modules used in conjunction with certain pool/spa sanitizers may require soaking in special cleaning solutions.